Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TC attacked me with a catapult!!

Go down 
+10
narbsy
Lady Celeste
saito_ch
Polyfractal
sibo
tikibug
Lord Saxman
merlin
zzz_elchingon
vaquero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-02-23

TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 7:22 pm

So uh, besides the ease with which it can be rebuilt, if we destroyed the rally point, no more troops could be sent for a bit (until it was reconstructed), during which time his troops would be trapped... Last resort? Rally point, main building, kill all troops at home.
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:17 am

with the latest attack, vaquero ranks #1 in defense! Laughing
Back to top Go down
greenoak

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:34 am

Hehe I wonder why grats on #1 Smile.
Back to top Go down
vaquero

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: ranked number 1   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:15 am

well, i went from on the verge of demise to the top defender. obviously this due to the effectiveness of an alliance that truly looks out for one another. thanks all of you for all your help, i could have sworn i was going to need to throw in the towell, delete my account and start over somewhere far far from FoxAngel.

now i might even see his fall..
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 8:37 am

Isn't this the best alliance? I just feel all warm and fuzzy today. cheers
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: new word from Fox Angel   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 12:35 pm

i got a message from Fox Angel in turkish:

o zaman o desteği almayacaktın ben yağmalamak sartıyla koyunu yoketmekten vazgeçtim ama sen destek almayı tercih ettin bu beni çok kızdırdı koyun yokolcak

? Any help, per chance any of you speak it. I looked up each word in the dictionary, and only some popped up:

i
loot/plunder
me
senator
embrace

? i dont think Fox Angel can take my village with a senator, right? it's the only one a i have.. does he not know that? is he going to waste one on me? he wasted 20 catapults with hardly any defense for each.
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:11 pm

I thought this was an English-speaking only server?
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:16 pm

Yep. someone want to refer him to an admin, maybe...?
Back to top Go down
Timmah

Timmah

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:30 pm

Kadie Prince wrote:
I thought this was an English-speaking only server?

it's supposed to be, and all messages are supposed to be in english so i hope mulithunter gets on his case for that....any way, i just sent a message to the founder of TC which in condensed form said "fuck off or die" so start building up your offenses people cause i've been waiting to knock someone back into the stone age for a long time now Razz
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 1:32 pm

Thanks tim Razz

you crazy bastard
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 2:17 pm

I would send that message to admin or something since he didn't write it in English. He might get kicked off of the server for not using English.
Back to top Go down
greenoak

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 3:57 pm

BTW they cant take over your capital but they can your none capital but i KNOW nobody should have a senatr / cheif yet the cost WAY WAY to much.
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: long term   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 7:59 pm

well it looks like Fox learned his own lesson and stopped punching a wall. to keep your troops stationed in my village works for now but what happens next? i think TC is wondering the same thing. i know there are some members' sentiments that think a retaliation should be in order..

i have my crops just about there, next i need to reinforce my own city with my own troops and stop depending on you guys, i dont know, maybe give back. but i know once you all leave, Fox is going to come down on me again unless he's withered down to a shabby little farm. if ][ is still down for a collected offensive early next week might be a good time to drop this ranking TC village.

elchingon, any word from vinter?
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Catapults!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 2:54 pm

Well, whenever it's time to send a message to Fox Angel (or anyone else for that matter) I am now in the catapult building business. I'm not sure what issues we decide most pressing, my services are for any and every one of you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TC attacked me with a catapult!!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3