Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

That #@%$ attacked me again!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

That #@%$ attacked me again!! Empty
PostSubject: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:09 pm

Ok on the 26th aikdaman attacked me killing almost all my troops. Since then i havent been able to send out many raids and just yesterday I manaaged to get my army back up to a respectable size. Then last night while i was asleep he comes back again and attacks me again leaving me with almost no troops.

I don't need reinforcements im just here expressing my anger.
This guy is going down.
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:20 pm

he killed lots of your offensive troops. don't leave offensive troops at your own village overnight. raid somewhere that is 5-6 hours away.
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2007 5:21 pm

sibo wrote:
raid somewhere that is 5-6 hours away.
so that they will come back in the morning.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

PostSubject: Re: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 7:32 pm

That #@%$ attacked me again!! 1atachgb7
He attacked me again. This time he wiped out half of Kadies troops that were stored at my village. This is the last straw. I have catapults researching right now. I am wiping this guy out.
Back to top Go down
Khagopants

Khagopants

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 9:21 pm

Hey, you need help man? I'm going defensive right now, I got 1 Phalanx hero and 50 Phalanxes who need to get their exercise. Just tell me and i'll send them over.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

PostSubject: Re: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2007 10:12 pm

He doesnt constantly attack me.
Just about once every three days. Its a pain because its usually only about 1-2 hours before i wake up and my troops come back then.
Im training up 100 axemen in my 15 cropper, which isnt currently being attacked. Im going to catapult him to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That #@%$ attacked me again!!   That #@%$ attacked me again!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That #@%$ attacked me again!!
Page 1 of 1