Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TC attacked me with a catapult!!

Go down 
+10
narbsy
Lady Celeste
saito_ch
Polyfractal
sibo
tikibug
Lord Saxman
merlin
zzz_elchingon
vaquero
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
vaquero

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-28

TC attacked me with a catapult!! Empty
PostSubject: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:38 am

Fox Angel attacked me and destroyed my hero's mansion! It was said that it's not war until there are catapults, so? What happens next? He's going to come back and destroy me bit by bit. Can we either speak to TC or hit them back at least?!!
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: TC's agenda   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 1:59 pm

I was a part of tc before de p. They sent me a manifesto when i joined saying that they are turks here to war with Americans. I could join because I was Mexican. When I realized they werent interested in working like an alliance I left. This guy fox angel is a real piece of work. Could be hectic going to war with them but, hey, that's a part of the game right?
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: AGAIN!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 4:34 pm

he destroyed about four improvements and is leveling my wall!!
i wont have a town by tomorrow! will anyone respond to my posts and tell me what's going on?!!!!
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:25 pm

I'll send you my hero but I don't know how much that will help.
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:27 pm

I just looked you up and you are five and a half hours away from me using EI's so I don't know if I can help you much. Message me if there is anything feasible that I can do.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:24 pm

We're massing defense for ~12 noon server time. Send everything you can!
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:43 pm

is that 12 noon US EST server time? (as the server hasn't changed for the new DST)
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:49 am

Good point on DST... I didn't realize the server hadn't changed so my troops might be a little late. This is all I had seen via MM:
~~~
if you didn't know, vaquero is getting hit by catas, which is not cool at all. we need to mass reinforce his village or he won't exist for much longer Razz send as many troops as you can spare to his village, have them arrive at 9:00 EST, or as close as you can to that. let's show them why you don't f**k with DE Wink

ok, so i just realized that his village is mad far away from a lot of us, so change the reinforcement time of arrival to be noon tomorrow.
~~~

That would be ~noon today EST or EDT I guess... depending on which one you prefer!
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: another attack   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:05 am

theres another attack coming, itll arrive in 10 minutes, more reinforcements a little after. i have a bad feeling about this one..
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: Fox Angel wrote me   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:23 am

"The mistake.

Catapults"
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: new message   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 11:07 am

kill village
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:06 pm

FoxAngel attacked with 20 paladin (?) and lost 19. I guess he'll start to scout before his attacks...?
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:15 pm

For the record, I contacted both Fox Angel and his alliance's Diplomat asking about the catapult attacks. Both have read the message, neither have responded.

Looks like they don't want a diplomatic resolution. For whatever reason, they want you dead Neutral I'll let you know if i get any response from them.
Back to top Go down
saito_ch

saito_ch

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:30 pm

Polyfractal wrote:
For the record, I contacted both Fox Angel and his alliance's Diplomat asking about the catapult attacks. Both have read the message, neither have responded.

Looks like they don't want a diplomatic resolution. For whatever reason, they want you dead Neutral I'll let you know if i get any response from them.

they are turks, and most of them do not speak english... i've contacted one of their members before and it took 3 or 4 days for him to write back just one sentence
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:45 pm

They don't want to get caught not being able to speak or write English so they don't write at all. They can get banned for not speaking English.
Back to top Go down
saito_ch

saito_ch

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:05 pm

Lady Celeste wrote:
They don't want to get caught not being able to speak or write English so they don't write at all. They can get banned for not speaking English.

lol, i didnt know that... hope my english is good enough to fool them alien
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 2:42 pm

They don't mind if you are from another country I think. You just have to speak English. Where are you from, saito_ch? Just curious.
Back to top Go down
saito_ch

saito_ch

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 4:36 pm

Lady Celeste wrote:
They don't mind if you are from another country I think. You just have to speak English. Where are you from, saito_ch? Just curious.

im one of the chinese gold farmers lol! but i live in cambridge, MA, which is part of the greater boston hehe... tongue
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:03 pm

Well then you don't have to worry about it since you live in the States anyway.
Back to top Go down
ticondri

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 5:50 pm

Lady Celeste wrote:

Would they be banned for no English b/c it is a US server?

vaq I'm dealing with the ~MNA~ war on my end, but I really will try to see if I can hook you up with some help soon. If he's building catas what support troops does he have? We could attack his village while it is under limited defense.
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: his defenses   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 6:26 pm

im not sure what his defenses are at. he's raided before with as many as 80 axemen way back when but im not sure what kind of numbers in paladins or spearmen he's got back there. he has two villages, one next to the other. he's been the dominant offensive force in the region, and everyone defensive in reaction to it. it's possible he hasnt had to worry about an attack yet. keep in mind he has an alliance member, spy, near he and i too. if theres an attack, there should be a follow-up one on him in case he moves his army (catapults).

a counter would be a good idea, only if we have catapults. elchingon told me he's on that right now.
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 8:22 pm

Tic, from what I heard is that they created this server for English speaking people. Since there are all kinds of language servers out there and the .com was for anybody. This one was tailor made for English speakers. There have been some people that weren't even allowed to register because of it.
Back to top Go down
ticondri

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 10:28 pm

That's a good thing to know. Even without the English-only requirement if they aren't responding to in game messgaes that seems like something I'd report to the MH, you know, in a 'hey are they having a problem being able to reply to me?' sort of way.
Back to top Go down
vaquero

PostSubject: 5 attacks on the way   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 11:04 am

well you guys helped fend him off well. 200 axemen fell, 19 paladins, and his hero! i beefed the walls up a bit more. but five new attacks are coming, to arrive in 30 minutes. he sent a message "hehe". i assume that means catapults and many troops on the way. if there is any way of hitting him with a counter i think it'd be some time today, judging from the numbers of soldiers he's lost in the last 24 hours attacking my village.

if things go the way i think they will, i will have nothing left of a village by the end of the day, you guys will have lost the soldiers you sent to reinforce my village, your heroes will have gained some experience at least. thanks for all the help every one, it did stave off the innevitable for a bit and hurt fox angel enough to upset him.
Back to top Go down
saito_ch

saito_ch

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:05 pm

vaquero wrote:
well you guys helped fend him off well. 200 axemen fell, 19 paladins, and his hero! i beefed the walls up a bit more. but five new attacks are coming, to arrive in 30 minutes. he sent a message "hehe". i assume that means catapults and many troops on the way. if there is any way of hitting him with a counter i think it'd be some time today, judging from the numbers of soldiers he's lost in the last 24 hours attacking my village.

if things go the way i think they will, i will have nothing left of a village by the end of the day, you guys will have lost the soldiers you sent to reinforce my village, your heroes will have gained some experience at least. thanks for all the help every one, it did stave off the innevitable for a bit and hurt fox angel enough to upset him.

the last part sounds very sad... No
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TC attacked me with a catapult!!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next