Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

TC attacked me with a catapult!!

Go down 
+10
narbsy
Lady Celeste
saito_ch
Polyfractal
sibo
tikibug
Lord Saxman
merlin
zzz_elchingon
vaquero
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-02-23

TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:07 pm

Grr. When are we counter attacking guys?

Mass attack sounds like fun....
Back to top Go down
Timmah

Timmah

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:14 pm

well, good news folks....fox angel was stupid enough to attack with catas and he was smashed. what a waste of 20 catas:P maybe we should send some back in return:D
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:21 pm

looks like FoxAngel is committing suicide for its catapults....
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:24 pm

Man, I wish we could get all of BIA to commit suicide.
Back to top Go down
vaquero

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-02-28

PostSubject: Shocked!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:33 pm

i cant believe he sent 20 like that, and with only 5 paladins to defend! i think hes running out of troops, the 200 axemen and some 40 paladins he's lost in the last 24 hours seems to be hurting him.

i like the sound of returning catapults his direction...
Back to top Go down
Timmah

Timmah

Number of posts : 73

PostSubject: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 12:34 pm

i don't have any, but any one who does can go right ahead
Back to top Go down
Lasciel

Lasciel

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 2:42 pm

I'm reviving my hero and training phalanxes like mad, I had about thrity to reinforce last time and I think I can put that many and my hero back in your village tonight.
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475

PostSubject: Catapult production   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:20 pm

I'm working on getting a couple catapults together. I have a workshop constructing at level 8 now. Any one else have them? I have plenty of offensive troops for a counter-attack. Should we start queing an army to hit him back with? Looks like he's running on empty.
Back to top Go down
sibo

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:52 pm

other members in the TC alliance start to attack vaquero to clear out the troops. i've pumped in about 40 phalanx that will arrive in about 6 hours. do we want to do reinforcements or counter-attacks?
Back to top Go down
greenoak

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 3:53 pm

Reinforce if not she will just move he/she troops out the way.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:06 pm

i have 15 axemen and 25 spearfighters if needed.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:28 pm

I sent 9 more prets... building them as fast as I can (~20 min) each. need to upgrade my barracks!
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

PostSubject: Counter   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2007 4:37 pm

I think that if we don't have any catapults it probably would be a waste of time to counter. Everyone is far from vaq. I should have my first catapult tomorrow. If I can get two or three together we can send a massive offensive and try to wreck his infrastructure (crop probably, right?)..

I have 100 macemen, 20 axemen, and 20 paladins at the ready for such a move. Fox Angel is the key player for TC. I think bringing down his capital would send a message loud and clear to the alliance!
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:57 am

FoxAngel still has quite a force. I scouted him earlier today, and the results say that he has at least:

212 Macemen
10 Axemen
5 Scouts
113 Paladins
5 Knights
5 Rams
2 Catapults

as that was in his village at the time of the scouting.
Back to top Go down
saito_ch

saito_ch

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 9:27 am

narbsy wrote:
FoxAngel still has quite a force. I scouted him earlier today, and the results say that he has at least:

212 Macemen
10 Axemen
5 Scouts
113 Paladins
5 Knights
5 Rams
2 Catapults

as that was in his village at the time of the scouting.

113 paladins...infantry attack would be useless then
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

PostSubject: 113 Paladins   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 9:56 am

I have 40 paladins myself that I can send on an attack when the time is right. I'm almost there with the catapults, hopefully by tonight I may have the first. Maybe a tentative retaliation time would in a day or two. A united attack, clear his troops and I'll send the catapults in take down couple key buildings.

What would be most effective, stable, hero's mansion, resource plots?
Back to top Go down
saito_ch

saito_ch

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-26

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 10:36 am

elchingon wrote:
I have 40 paladins myself that I can send on an attack when the time is right. I'm almost there with the catapults, hopefully by tonight I may have the first. Maybe a tentative retaliation time would in a day or two. A united attack, clear his troops and I'll send the catapults in take down couple key buildings.

What would be most effective, stable, hero's mansion, resource plots?

got your rally point to lv10 ?
Back to top Go down
sibo

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 11:10 am

i would choose crop fields and granary. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:36 pm

Hitting the main building and marketplace would be good too. Knocking the main building down will make upgrading things take longer. Knocking the marketplace down makes it harder to get rid of resources when someone is coming to attack or just at anytime. JMO from other experiences.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 12:38 pm

No. Cropfields first is the standard, as when they're hit, he can't support his troops anymore. And they will soon die. So, cropfields, granary, cropfields again, and then whatever you want.
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

Number of posts : 60

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:03 pm

I wasn't saying not to do what sibo said. I just know that after the cropfields and granary is hit bad enough the other two are a good hit as well. Because then they can't fix the crop production problem as easily and you can just begin raiding.
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 1:50 pm

My brother had a village destroyed from catapults once. They hit the granary, crop fields, AND marketplace. If the marketplace is not taken out, they can easily trade for crop and get up and running again. Without the marketplace, they can only get crop from "gifts" of other players and even then they must use it fast before it is eaten up by negative crop production.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:21 pm

Oh. Thought you meant them first Lady Celeste Smile

My bad!!

Yeah. They're important, but not essential. Does anyone know if he can attack without a rally point? (just thought of that angle... hmmmm)
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 3:51 pm

narbsy wrote:
Oh. Thought you meant them first Lady Celeste Smile

My bad!!

Yeah. They're important, but not essential. Does anyone know if he can attack without a rally point? (just thought of that angle... hmmmm)

I'm pretty sure you need a rally point to attack someone, and to tell who is attacking you (instead of just a generic incoming attack).
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2007 6:12 pm

Yup, the send troops function is in the rally point Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TC attacked me with a catapult!!   TC attacked me with a catapult!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TC attacked me with a catapult!!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next