Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!

Go down 
+9
Lord Saxman
Polyfractal
Gnomish Mustard
Kadie Prince
Six
narbsy
zzz_elchingon
OmfgU8MyRice
oscar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 11:19 am

Horrible but super funny!!
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:37 am

Clint just won't hold up. I have been using every resource I have to build troops and upgrade millitary buildings. I just can't get enough, fast enough. He sent three waves early this morning.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f13/11/16/46/58/03270711.jpg

Now he is sending three more.
https://i.servimg.com/u/f13/11/16/46/58/03270713.jpg

He is 2 hrs, 40min with Calvalry. away from me. I know I am far from many of you, but if I could get a hold of those who are close and\or have spare troops to help, maybe we can work something out.

Last edited by on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 10:54 am

im sorry im 5 hours and 47 minutes from you. i can send resources if that helps but if you are getting attacked and cant spend it will you lose it?
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:00 am

No I have 4 cranies (3 maxed out), A lvl. 10 warehouse and lvl. 7 granary. Even if he tried to destroy them, they a extremely easy and fast to rebuild.

Can you see the pics on the links of my last post. I was not sure if it was just me.

Last edited by on Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 11:19 am

I could see em, and more coming in Oscar?
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2007 5:08 pm

I sent 10 spearmen and my hero. Its all ive got atm.
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 6:41 am

Thanks everyone that is helping in aiding my village, but I would recommend holding off until we can figure out a way to get all of the troops there at one general time.

Clint is just taking out each little defence, and leveling up his hero, with little casualties. Then rebuilding, in a short period of time and attacking again. I would hate to see troops being wasted with such noble efforts.

By the time I get all the repairs, on my farms and granary, to hold more troops, he attacks again making it harder to build troops. I would really like to see this guy get whats coming to him. Mad
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2007 8:14 am

Build troops and send them to me. Im not far from you.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 3:02 pm

Clint is on the attack again...

Subject: Schloss attacks King Justin Village
Sent: on 04/12/07 at 11:56:56 am

Attacker clintMsg from the village SchlossAtk
[Maceman] [Spearman] [Axeman] [Scout] [Paladin] [Teutonic Knight] [Ram] [Catapult] [Chieftain] [Settler]
Units 280 0 13 0 0 16 15 18 0 0
Casualties 2 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Info
City Wall lowered from level 18 to 15
Info
Wheat Field destroys
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 6:16 pm

I knew it wouldn't be long before he started attacking him again. He was the original target of clints attacks back when he was DE~D, before he joined BIA.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2007 9:01 pm

send your troops to ketchup for as long as needed.
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:28 am

I am letting everyone who sent troops to me know that they are coming back within the next couple of days.
If you need yours sooner that others just let me know. Sorry it was taking so long.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f10/11/16/46/58/reinfo10.gif
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2007 10:44 am

Oscar wrote:
I am letting everyone who sent troops to me know that they are coming back within the next couple of days.
If you need yours sooner that others just let me know. Sorry it was taking so long.

https://i.servimg.com/u/f10/11/16/46/58/reinfo10.gif

You have earned my admiration and respect!! That's a great way to show that you're rebuilding... and I'll happily send you reinforcements if you need them again. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4