Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!

Go down 
+9
Lord Saxman
Polyfractal
Gnomish Mustard
Kadie Prince
Six
narbsy
zzz_elchingon
OmfgU8MyRice
oscar
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 3:35 pm

Almighty-Spirit wrote:
I just got here. what's going on?

Cookies. Cookies are going on.

(it was a serious conversation that degenerated into nothingness)
Back to top Go down
hamburgl

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:02 pm

jabatin wrote:
whatever happened to freedom of speech? Sad Sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Neutral Razz

but hamburglar what does that video have anything to do with travian at all...you are only pointing out that youtube can have dumb clips...

Yeeshhh... can't ANYONE make a joke around here? Sigh...
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:16 pm

What kind of cookies are we eating? Chocolate chip? Mmmmm.... Double-stuff oreos? Yum!!
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:38 pm

Got Milk?
Can't have cookies without milk.
Back to top Go down
zzz_BlueHarpoon

Number of posts : 26

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 6:49 pm

Oscar wrote:
Can't have cookies without milk.

sure you can!
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:01 pm

With a difference of 38% satisfaction.
Back to top Go down
zzz_BlueHarpoon

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:08 pm

My research concludes that the actual difference in satisfaction would only be 2.12%
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:18 pm

BlueHarpoon wrote:
My research concludes that the actual difference in satisfaction would only be 2.12%

Upgrades at the blacksmith increase satisfaction by 1.5% per level. I'd suggest waiting to upgrade until later though. At this point, its more cost effective to buy more cookies than attempt to upgrade them.
Back to top Go down
hamburgl

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:19 pm

My uncle Gary, a noted alcoholic, would eat/dip Oreos with his Hamms beer... yumm.

Ever try dipping Oreos in CHOCOLATE milk?

Wait, why did the cookie thing come up?
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:27 pm

Quote :
BlueHarpoon wrote:

Polyfractal wrote:
Upgrades at the blacksmith increase satisfaction by 1.5% per level. I'd suggest waiting to upgrade until later though. At this point, its more cost effective to buy more cookies than attempt to upgrade them.

If my knowledge is correct, if you upgrade your ice cream prodution to lvl. 5, at a lvl. 10 academy you can research cookies and cream Ice cream. It is costly, but will make you unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 7:59 pm

YAY!!! flower
Back to top Go down
zzz_BlueHarpoon

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 8:00 pm

And after you get a lvl20 workshop you can start creating ice cream cats and make it rain ice cream on your allies
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:12 pm

That's one attack I wouldn't mind.

Actually, I'd like to build cats that fling great gobs of piping hot cheese.
Back to top Go down
jabatin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:32 pm

this subject is starting to bother me..... i think our leaders and players have lost their minds Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
zzz_BlueHarpoon

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:49 pm

Kadie Prince wrote:
Actually, I'd like to build cats that fling great gobs of piping hot cheese.

At friends or enemies?
Back to top Go down
hamburgl

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 9:53 pm

Oh my... I may get banned for using another 'youtube' thing, since some people don't understand jokes here... lol... ( I want NOBODY to be mad at me for saying that!)... AND I pointed this one out to my last alliance... it is HILARIOUS... Charlie the Unicorn goes to Candy Mountain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Go ahead, ban me... what was this topic about again? Oh that's right... upgrading of syrup factories...
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:13 pm

BlueHarpoon wrote:

At friends or enemies?

Friends - if they have giant bowls of plain macaroni at the ready and Enemies - if they're lactose intolerant.
Back to top Go down
jabatin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:30 pm

OOOOOOooo! do ME! i have a big giant bowl of macaroni right on the spot!
Back to top Go down
zzz_BlueHarpoon

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:32 pm

I dont see throwing globs of cheese at lactose intolerant enemies having a very pretty outcome...
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 10:37 pm

BlueHarpoon wrote:
I dont see throwing globs of cheese at lactose intolerant enemies having a very pretty outcome...

Now you're getting the picture. Then I'll be selling Lactaid on the market for three times its value in wood.
Back to top Go down
Khagopants

Khagopants

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2007 11:38 pm

of course, with that wood, you would build more cats of piping cheese, and send even more on the way. It's an infinite cycle...
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 1:41 am

hamburglar wrote:
Oh my... I may get banned for using another 'youtube' thing, since some people don't understand jokes here... lol... ( I want NOBODY to be mad at me for saying that!)... AND I pointed this one out to my last alliance... it is HILARIOUS... Charlie the Unicorn goes to Candy Mountain...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5im0Ssyyus

Go ahead, ban me... what was this topic about again? Oh that's right... upgrading of syrup factories...

Charlie the Unicorn is the single most funniest thing in the world. The first time i saw it i fell off my chair laughing.
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 3:55 am

I second that.
It was so annoying and yet soo HILARIOUS!
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 6:58 am

I can't believe I just wasted 3 minutes and 45 seconds of my life watching that. I feel so used...
Back to top Go down
zzz_BlueHarpoon

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2007 10:56 am

"used" dosent even begin to describe it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!   Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clint Attacked Me With Cats!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next