Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Thanks and Update

Go down 
+4
Frankoman
Gajah Gila
danmac64
Gnomish Mustard
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:29 am

Hey All,

Thanks again for coming to my rescue for the 3rd time in less than a week! I am sorry that so far I have guessed wrong on what the actual target was for the mass attacks. The reason is I am defending the important villages, and leaving the not so important ones open to attack.

TF is sending the same amount of attacks to multiple villages that arrive at roughly the same time. I decide which ones I can live without and then ask for help on the others. This last time they were sending raids to Oasis and villages, which every troop except one has been a fake. One raid resulted in a loss of 300+ horses, which is good considering we lost 50 troops.

The final attack, for now, is coming from Muller and most likely a fake. Instead of sending everyone back all at once, I would like to hold on to some defensive troops while I rebuild my armies. If you need your troops back, go ahead and pull them back. For now though I am going to send them back as I build up a stronger defense. The one I have is very good, but not what I would like it to be.

Soon the Muller, BillyRay, Lott, Justin Quad will strike a target that I leave defenders in place at, just a matter of time. Then much carnage will ensue. Twisted Evil

Thanks again Shadow!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoriginalgamer.com
danmac64

danmac64

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 9:38 am

Keep it up GM, half the battle is luck, it'll happen eventually!
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:16 am

Fakes... no report back from my troops.

GG
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 11:29 am

Yes, all attacks to my capital and the other villages were fakes. Attacks to Gaseuous clay were real, as well as an attack to my oasis which was met with heavy resistance.

I also lost a 9 cropper to a chiefing, but I stole it from them thinking it wouldn't be mine for very long. Taking over a 9 cropper deep in the heart of $ land was a gamble in the first place. Interesting that it took them over 2 weeks to plan to take it back.
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: I wonder who the snitch is?   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:07 pm

So immediately after I post that TF hasn't hit me anywhere where it counts, I get 45 incoming attacks to several new villages that haven't been targeted before. I think it is time for a new forum and only those personally vouched for can get in.

Any guesses who the snitch is? I have some.

Come get some.
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 12:11 pm

Opps... not good I guess. Well let us know which to defend.

GG
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:11 pm

I suspect one, and I messaged Saxman about it. He said he would tell High command and everyone would keep an eye on him. If you would like, I can send it to you who i suspected.

But I agree, a new forum and having Saxman, and all the leaders talk with each person individually before they can get in...

I too am on the hunt to find people who may be spies. This is why I am trying to gather a lot of friendships throughout the alliance. I now have both many new friends, and know a good amount that aren't spies Very Happy

If any would like my current findings, PM me.

And to TF, if this makes you nervous, catapult me to 0. Though, I will just rebuild my main village and continue looking for spies throughout Shadow. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kjns

kjns

Number of posts : 82
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 5:19 pm

En Taro Adun noble Frankoman, we will never let them hurt you! You have my support and all of my forces behind you!
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:51 am

Got my ass kicked again. Thats 1000 population in less than a week. Good times.
Back to top Go down
Cleric

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2007-08-07

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 1:07 pm

Where do you need resources?
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Yep. IGM me.

GG
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 3:31 pm

I dont need resources as I have plenty of villages in tact to rebuild quickly. It is a question of how long it is going to take to get folks to step up and put some pressure on TF. So far in a week it has been just me hitting the guys that are attacking me, and I am still damaging buildings even though I am under siege constantly.

To use a football analogy, the defense is blitzing us every single play, time to send a screen pass or run a draw to score a f'in touchdown. If we keep running the same play against the blitz, we lose.

Scoring a lot of touchdowns keeps the pressure off of us and on back on them. We can't just sit here and defend for weeks on end, that just doesn't work. If the enemy has to worry about us being two dimensional (good at defending and attacking) then we stand a chance.
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2007-05-29

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 6:44 pm

GM,
If one of the attackers is around 6000 population or less with a small army, I can call upon my friends and look forward to defeating them.

Since my squad, my self included, is only a small strike force with medium armies, it is a tad difficult for us to take out large players such as lotT.

I will say little more. The dog shit on my shoes from cleaning my Back Yard has more class and honor then these spies.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 7:43 pm

Just had one defensive win. Muller is now down ~14K imps and ~260 cata.
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:16 pm

Gnomish i know exactly how you feel, ill message you ingame. Dont worry, it will pass =P
Back to top Go down
Almighty Spirit

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-09-24

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitimeTue Nov 20, 2007 9:31 pm

well i would offer to go on the attack but seein as i only have a couple hundred offensive troops i guess ill continue to be your backup for protection
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thanks and Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thanks and Update   Thanks and Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thanks and Update
Page 1 of 1