Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Becoming a farmed ALI

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
greenoak

Becoming a farmed ALI Empty
PostSubject: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:25 am

I have been looking threw the attack logs we are gettinh to be BIA's farms and lordys ali. We keep going to war with ever one stupedly its going to bite us in the ass.
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:43 am

We aren't at war with anyone. We keep getting farmed. There is a big difference.

No offense meant to anyone in the alliance, but some people need to pick up their act and start getting farmed. Its not really that hard to dodge attacks and use resources. The wing commanders can plan and plot for hours on end about how to deal with the situation, but its not going to do any good if everyone keeps getting their resources stolen. At this point, I think we have maybe 6 people that have a hefty army. Thats not good for an alliance our size.

We seriously need to kick things in gear and start getting down to business. Stop getting farmed.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:00 am

A bit of a hard-ass approach, but zach's right, we can only do so much at this point without large armies to throw around. The majority of farming problems need to be handled by the individual being farmed mostly, that is why the tips on what to do when raided (in the info kiosk) is in my opinion a very useful resource and should be read carefully to come up with the right solution for your particular situation.
Back to top Go down
greenoak

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:02 am

Yah I agree all I got to say to someone stupid enuff to try to farm me is haha I am cranny king 4k cranny already and I have never got past 2500 in any resources unless I had to save it mainly settlers. Plus got to love my trapper Smile.
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 11:12 am

Heh, sorry if I came off sounding like a dick. And I didn't mean to imply you specifically greenoak. I was just talking about the alliance in general Smile
Back to top Go down
ticondri

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:27 pm

What does ALI mean?
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:30 pm

I believe he just shortened alliance
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:38 pm

I've been helping out swimmingenius and fishybrainz so they stop getting farmed. Hopefully it'll work.

Not sure how fishy lost anything though ... he had 3 maxed out crannies when I got there.
Swimmingenius just didn't know what was going on and maxed out all the time Smile

Those were two of the big ones in DE~P.. don't think there are many more.
Back to top Go down
greenoak

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:44 pm

Nope I didnt take it that way consedering I have not been attacked exept 1 time bye lordy and his troops got traped. Plus i have over 4 k in crannys not likley they are going to get any thing.
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:24 pm

I'm currently building calvary so that I can get to whoever needs the help more quickly.
Back to top Go down
Lasciel

Lasciel

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:58 am

I sent fishy my hero and a few troops, it's not a whole lot but it's all I have to give right now.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 1:17 am

The help was good Smile There's only been two or three attacks since then.. guess they decided it wasn't worth it anymore, since they got no resources and lost some troops.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Becoming a farmed ALI   Becoming a farmed ALI Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Becoming a farmed ALI
Page 1 of 1