Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies

Go down 
+25
Wabbit
narbsy
jopa8387
Six
merlin
Peace Maker
zack723
Karayanev
Discordia
Joe Chief
zurrin
Ved
Gajah Gila
jabatin
Adobewedge
zzz_elchingon
Plunder You
Haawk
random
OmfgU8MyRice
zzz_Excon
Frankoman
resol123
Lord Saxman
Joafu
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Adobewedge

Adobewedge

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-07-05

Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:14 pm

Got the Comp, a sweet 13000 Clay and wood.
He sent this.
penguinsfury 07/11/07
RE^2: Oops 06:43:52

Ok. I'm sending some wood and clay to you right now. I don't have that much iron and wheat atm. Can I just send you some more wood and clay instead of wheat and iron?

-Penguin

I sent back...

I have plenty of wheat at the moment thanks to you.
And any Iron you can spare would be great.
But between clay and wood, send more lumber.

...And he just sent me more stuff, so I consider this closed.
Back to top Go down
resol123

resol123

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 9:27 am

ahh, another issue solved through diplomacy Smile

love not war!
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:21 am

good, good.
Back to top Go down
jabatin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 9:56 am

neew one came in
LLJK on SC

Subject: Tinkertown attacks Zackatopia
Sent: on 07/13/07 at 10:21:37 am

Attacker hahanoob from the village Tinkertown
[Legionnaire] [Praetorian] [Imperian] [Equites Legati] [Equites Imperatoris] [Equites Caesaris] [Ram] [Fire Catapult] [Senator] [Settler] [Hero]
Units 200 200 0 0 13 0 0 0 0 0 1
Casualties 42 42 0 0 3 0 0 0 0 0 0
Bounty 1589 2700 2900 3291

Defender zack723 from the village Zackatopia
[Legionnaire] [Praetorian] [Imperian] [Equites Legati] [Equites Imperatoris] [Equites Caesaris] [Ram] [Fire Catapult] [Senator] [Settler] [Hero]
Units 0 25 40 9 12 0 3 0 0 0 1
Casualties 0 20 32 7 10 0 2 0 0 0 0
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 2:44 pm

I suspect this started when LLJK had their problem where leaders were banned. In the process, hahanoob left LLJK and was allianceless for a while. Zack723 scouted then and hahanoob retaliated.

GG
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 3:15 pm

hahanoob is also claiming that Zack was his farm prior to joining Shadow. I'm trying to confirm that with his recruiter. If it's true, then he'll be kicked because our policy is to not recruit ally's farms.
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:19 pm

Oppsies then. My condolences to Zack723. Smile FYI, prior to SC, Zack723 was in -RING-.

GG
Back to top Go down
Ved

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2007-07-03

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 8:41 pm

I requested a nearby neighbor to catapult down my village at (-16|145), so if anyone sees this, dont be alarmed.
Back to top Go down
zurrin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Attacks on LLJK   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 2:47 am

I really have to apologize for my attacks on LLJK members. I did not realize they were LLJK members because of the disband.

I have removed all currently re-tag LLJK members from my list and will do what I can to help.

I cannot express how sorry I am.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 6:46 am

Hey zurren... nothing major. We should have MMd about it and didn't, and it's not something that happens very often. I know I've never seen a multihunter disband an alliance before.
Back to top Go down
Joe Chief

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:32 am

Why were they disbanded?
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:47 am

Subject: New Village 2 attacks fofofofofofofofofofo
Sent: on 07/14/07 at 04:32:03 am

Attacker Gajah Gila from the village New Village 2
Bounty 424 468 424 473
Defender GF - JRiddy from the village fofofofofofofofofofo
Units 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

One of my own. Shocked. I swear when I sent the attacks he was not in LLJK. Sad Sad Should I contact LLJK leaders?

GG
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:49 am

Joe Chief wrote:
Why were they disbanded?

Someone objected to something they had written in their alliance profile. That happened with sword back earlier on the .us server also, but they only had their description page blanked out.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 10:52 am

Gajah Gila wrote:
[u][i]Subject: New Village 2 attacks fofofofofofofofofofo
One of my own. Shocked. I swear when I sent the attacks he was not in LLJK. Sad Sad Should I contact LLJK leaders?

I think that's a good idea - sending a quick note to the LLKJ wing leader and also to that player. He was in their alliance before the embassy switch also.
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2007 12:37 pm

Ok. Done. Since he was in LLJK2 previously, I am sending resources back to him.

GG
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 3:50 am

Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Fdgfgfry4
Back to top Go down
Discordia

Discordia

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2007-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:29 am

miscommunication on take overs...mps had already sent the attacks when Ved took the village...

EDITOR'S NOTE (Lord Saxman): Ved will be re-capturing from mp this morning and mp will capture a different village.
Back to top Go down
Karayanev

Number of posts : 41

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 7:54 am

Okay here is the situation...

roman_prinecess was in N.E. NW and I was farming her with Random (SL) and Darkness (RING). Random is going for her 15 cropper. Well, over night she moved to WW which we are allied with and so is SL and RING.

I sent a message to The Rev, co-leader for WW, explaining what we were doing.

Question for the leadership:
1. Should I stop attacking because they are allied?
2. Continue attacking until random gets the 15 cropper?

Please advise... I don't want to start a war with an ally. Even though I think that moving to that alliance was so she wouldn't get attack anymore, was a nice farming spot too!
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:27 am

Let me know what the response is... I can protest also. It's not acceptable for allies to recruit our farms.
Back to top Go down
Karayanev

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:47 am

Soon as The Rev answers I will know. I'm not planning on stopping the attacks unless MY leadership says to stop.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 8:51 am

It's more a matter of when you attack as opposed to if you attack, and trying not to damage our WW relationship (which in my opinion isn't amazingly strong) in the process.
Back to top Go down
Karayanev

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2007 10:25 am

Agreed... the fact that roman_princess moved alliance for, in my opinion, protection from the other three alliance attacking... well you can guess the rest of my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 6:50 pm

Subject: New Village 6 attacks Occupied oasis
Sent: on 07/17/07 at 09:46:14 am

Attacker Gajah Gila from the village New Village 6
Info Loyalty lowered from 100 to 60
Bounty 0 0 0 0
Defender lightpole8 from the village Occupied oasis
Units 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

FYI: Both of us attacked to take the same oasis. Lightpole8 got to it as my attack was already on the way. I will sort it out withhim. No worries.

GG
Back to top Go down
zack723

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2007 1:47 am

alright so i attacked hahanoob because at the time he wasn't a member of LLJK2. HE then counterattacked after he joined LLJK2. Since then he has apologized and states that he didn't notice what alliance I was in. So if anyone was wondering there isn't any need to atack him for me. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jabatin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2007 1:48 pm

i will be atking JBruskey and its already ok with him...just retaking an oasis...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies   Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friendly Fire and/or Attacks on Allies
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next