Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Under attck need help

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
zzz_DonRamon

zzz_DonRamon

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-08-05

Under attck need help Empty
PostSubject: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:18 pm

Omen alliance is hitting me hard with everything they have, if anyone can reinforce me i would appreciate it greatly

• Colorado (-26 | 99)

• Florida (-23 | 95)

• Michigan (-26 | 103)

• New York (-26 | 104)

• Ohio (-25 | 103)

• Washington D.C. (-27 | 104) (capital)
Back to top Go down
jabatin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 10:38 pm

u gotta give us more info than that...how many atks? how many at each city? arrival times? if we don't know squat how is anyone supposed to help u?
Back to top Go down
redstout

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:29 pm

i got 3000 spears i can send but i need more info
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:31 pm

I suggest someone pick him up as sitter... if you have a slot please do. I'm already booked solid.
Back to top Go down
jabatin

Number of posts : 198
Registration date : 2007-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2007 11:39 pm

im already full too....anyone around who feels up for sitting?
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2007 1:39 am

I can try to help. Will be willing to sit for the duration of attacks and post reports/attack information/etc needed for reinforcement help.

DonRamon, if you think this will work for you, make me a sitter on your account.

GG
Back to top Go down
zzz_DonRamon

zzz_DonRamon

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2007 1:58 pm

whats your account name?
Back to top Go down
zzz_DonRamon

zzz_DonRamon

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 12:07 am

Well it seems like the attacks on me have stopped for now, so i will send back most of the reinforcements to get my wheat positive so you guys can send them to help someone in immediate need. Thankyou all that have helped me defend off Omen, the support i got was amazing guys. Thankyou.

I will keep you all posted if they decide to attack again, im sure its not the last of it yet
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under attck need help   Under attck need help Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Under attck need help
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: