Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sanctioned attack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Joafu

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-24

Sanctioned attack Empty
PostSubject: Sanctioned attack   Sanctioned attack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 8:42 am

Vinter asked me to attack the embassy at A - Makedonien (-2|-8), recently captured from Lordy, just in case anyone is wondering about a SL-][ attack coming up.
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Sanctioned attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctioned attack   Sanctioned attack Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2007 2:26 pm

Good to know, thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

Sanctioned attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctioned attack   Sanctioned attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:07 pm

AngelaDeath will be attacking Aquias' smallest village to clear for another player so please don't be alarmed.tongue
Back to top Go down
aquias

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Sanctioned attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctioned attack   Sanctioned attack Icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2007 1:27 pm

I'M UNDER SIEGE, SAVE MEH!!!!

Um..ahem, sorry Wink Just wanted to chime in that Elch is correct. The city was merely a place holder so we ensured the cropper fell into our hands when one of us was ready for it (I've got enough wheat comin' out of places you don't even want me to describe)
Back to top Go down
aquias

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Sanctioned attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctioned attack   Sanctioned attack Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 9:42 am

Elch and I are taking over a few of Saito's cities as the boy has gone awol. You'll see a few attacks over the next few days from us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sanctioned attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sanctioned attack   Sanctioned attack Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanctioned attack
Page 1 of 1