Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What a Pony looks like

Go down 
+5
tyr
Lythos
Gajah Gila
Lord Saxman
aquias
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aquias

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-07-04

What a Pony looks like Empty
PostSubject: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:34 pm

125|125
What a Pony looks like Completedwwiy5.th

0|74
What a Pony looks like Wonderzero74buildingsxb5.th

0|-1
What a Pony looks like Wonderzeronegonebuildinic7.th
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 1:45 pm

Congrats to everyone on the server win!

We'll package up both sides of attack reports and share a bunch of images as soon as we can get them posted. (Stupid work distracting me again...)

I'm proud to be part of the Shadow team!
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:27 pm

Hooray!! So that's six great granary, six great warehouse and what are the other buildings?

GG
Back to top Go down
aquias

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 2:41 pm

marketplace, main building, residence, AND PONY!
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:01 pm

Ahh... I missed the marketplace hiding next to the granary. cyclops

GG
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 3:27 pm

I can't believe you left the residence!! I just updated original posts with building pics from our other two wonders.
Back to top Go down
Lythos

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-08-05

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:53 pm

We demand a pic of the troops. :\
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 6:55 pm

We also demand the pic of Serenity's capital, so those not checking the other forums can see it and drool.
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 4:02 am

What did the troops look like in Pony
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 10:28 am

I don't have 125|125, but here goes....

0|-1
This is after I let 500K starve or something crazy like that... Shocked
What a Pony looks like Wonderzeronegonemd8.th

0|74 - I think it peaked around 600K crop burn or a little above that which in a wonder village is 1.2M crop of troops.
What a Pony looks like Wonderzero74mx1.th

For most of the wonder race we'd send back any troops that weren't infantry defense, and then we started accepting defense cav... and towards the very end we didn't care. The hard part was kicking out troops from non-trusted sources. OMEN was particularly adamant about reinforcing us with catas, and WE NW liked sending us mace as reinforcements.
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 5:24 pm

hehe, I did a lot of that to the squiggle wonders, I never had a wonder army so I sent my couple hundred cats to reinforce their wonders along a handful of rams. I think they never sent them back except one time and I reinforced them towards the begining of the wonder race Razz
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2008 7:22 pm

Ultimately a stupid plan -- to reinforce someone with catas. Talk about poor players with poorly conceived ideas.
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 1:11 am

Merlin got 'pwned'. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jopa8387

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2007-06-18

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:50 am

tyr wrote:
Ultimately a stupid plan -- to reinforce someone with catas. Talk about poor players with poorly conceived ideas.

I reinforced Moti with 6007 catas, and Muller with 3747 catas...just accidentally sent them on attack. ...oops
Here will be my last shameless post.
Max wheat comsumption of troops at home: ~200k (all offense)

Sexiest attacks:
http://travilog.org.ua/en/6319646/0fef520c1e8a04a3e7a92940a17b89e1
http://travilog.org.ua/en/1851921/dda84dae0c1959d28804b8a6ec4c70d8

Mhmmm. Straight sexy.
Back to top Go down
oscar

oscar

Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 7:02 am

merlin wrote:
hehe, I did a lot of that to the squiggle wonders, I never had a wonder army so I sent my couple hundred cats to reinforce their wonders along a handful of rams. I think they never sent them back except one time and I reinforced them towards the begining of the wonder race Razz

I used to do that to their players, when all my attacking troops were out. I would send my old massive defense to their village for a couple of minutes to zero crop them. Worked every time.
Back to top Go down
merlin

merlin

Number of posts : 175

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2008 6:04 pm

Ahh, I don't think sending my catas to their wonder was that stupid of an idea. I had a few villages with a handlful of catas left, they were sitting around eating wheat, I was building defense. Thought, hell these won't do me any good and rather than suiciding them I figured they could eat some squiggle wheat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What a Pony looks like   What a Pony looks like Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What a Pony looks like
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: