Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

fastest wonder race ever?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Almighty Spirit

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-09-24

fastest wonder race ever? Empty
PostSubject: fastest wonder race ever?   fastest wonder race ever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:35 pm

does anyone know what the fastest a wonder race has been won and if so where does the current race fall in the books
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: fastest wonder race ever?   fastest wonder race ever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:43 pm

A good question and I have no idea!

I do know that wonder build times were cut in half for Natar villages released after 11/28/2007, so there probably haven't been that many servers that have been through it since then.
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: fastest wonder race ever?   fastest wonder race ever? Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 pm

Yeah, we are the first I think. Which shows you that wonder races in the future will only be about two months long. I don't think you can get much faster than how fast it was done by us. Seems like a constant build with XXX build times will take the same amount of time. Now, slower is possible if many of the wonders get beaned.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: fastest wonder race ever?   fastest wonder race ever? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

fastest wonder race ever?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: