Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SN/SL/SC War!

Go down 
+13
Cleric
peacemaker2
tyr
duck butter
Lord Saxman
Six
aquias
briarblade
Almighty Spirit
zurrin
jopa8387
Rocksteady
danmac64
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
merlin

merlin

Number of posts : 175
Registration date : 2007-02-22

SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2008 10:51 pm

Well Frankoman, your hammer is bigger than mine. Upon review, I think I was mostly a sim player who just liked hanging out with all you big dogs! Cool
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:08 am

When I defended Danmac, I had 24K of druids and 10K of haeduans. I didn't have many phalanx. At my height, when I defended KLMN, I had 30K of druids, 5K of defensive haeduan. Excluding the phalanx count. My offense has never been that impressive -- my height was 18K swords, 6K haeduan. Then evilnilla happened, and I got back up to 10K swords, and suicided the remnants recently.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 8:48 am

I just cleared 6k pop and I'd say my army is pretty big for my size. People on IRC know what it is and I'll say after its dead or the round ends here but take into account I've probably lost about 17-19k swords and about 2-3k haedudans and then I guess about 400 rams throughout the round already although I've lost very few catapults (my clear always clears it but sometimes they got a lot more reinforced than I expected and I lose a huge chunk of my clear).

If only population bonus affected offensive too :smith:
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:36 pm

I had to move this weekend so I couldn't enjoy this thread, and Jopa/Rocks sad attempt at logic =(

I will say, if you are considering pop/troop count, SL or SC would be very well matched against SN.

But we aren't, were talking war, and our players are bigger, badder, and more experienced. Plus, we have saxman's brain on our side, and no one can defeat the brain!

We've also got the defense to defend every single one of the brains villages and wipe any clear you got! I don't even build walls in my villages, just the aura from Tyr makes them impenetrable. Saxman would be around til the end scheming your demise Jopa, just like poor § Smile
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-09-03

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 2:39 pm

tyr wrote:
When I defended Danmac, I had 24K of druids and 10K of haeduans. I didn't have many phalanx. At my height, when I defended KLMN, I had 30K of druids, 5K of defensive haeduan. Excluding the phalanx count. My offense has never been that impressive -- my height was 18K swords, 6K haeduan. Then evilnilla happened, and I got back up to 10K swords, and suicided the remnants recently.

FYI - evilnilla happening was the best thing all server for me cheers...26k swords 1k catas 2 hours from my capital sucked =(
Back to top Go down
diamond

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2008 10:31 pm

Remember, We are the original. We brought you into this world, we could easily take you out.

AMEN MY FAVORITE GERMAN!!! queen I have always been in the SC alliance.....was the first and only alliance I have been in on this server.
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 6:38 pm

Thankyou, thankyou Razz

Say that to your kids if they start bothering you, XD. Father used to say that to me all the time.
Back to top Go down
diamond

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 10:01 pm

HAHAHAHAH.......I do say that to them!!
Back to top Go down
duck butter

duck butter

Number of posts : 229
Registration date : 2007-08-14

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 12:08 am

Frankoman wrote:
Thankyou, thankyou Razz

Say that to your kids if they start bothering you, XD. Father used to say that to me all the time.

come on diamond are you sure SC was the first and only alliance you started with in this server, tell the truth. lol!
Back to top Go down
diamond

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 8:46 am

Why would I lie about that..?? geek Ask your brother and bigkev, I tried to get them to stay with me and stay away from mallardslayer......and as we all know, they didnt listen!! BUT look where they are now......hmm!!

AND......as for you, took your ass long enough to get into a great alliance as well. Just think, if you didnt follow your big bubba, you wouldnt be here either!! lol!

SSSSSOOOOO.....with that said, Your Welcome for leading you 3 guys into the #1 alliance on the first US server of Travian!! queen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SN/SL/SC War!   SN/SL/SC War! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SN/SL/SC War!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: