Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WAR with SHK [BW]

Go down 
+5
peacemaker2
Lord Saxman
Gajah Gila
Frankoman
Karayanev
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
peacemaker2

peacemaker2

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-11-16

WAR with SHK [BW] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WAR with SHK [BW]   WAR with SHK [BW] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 01, 2007 5:20 pm

Who?
Back to top Go down
peacemaker2

peacemaker2

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2007-11-16

PostSubject: GypsyPrincess   WAR with SHK [BW] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 2:12 pm

It's come to my attention that GP is threatening to join Omen... if she does this I'll be surprised if half of the people with her go along with it. She's a liar in and out. She's even really a guy... go figure. We need to eliminate GP and the hold she has over her members. She tells them that they left because they were fighting a war they want no part of. Many went along cause they had no where else to go that was safe. SHK still has a lot of great players also most of the big hitters as well. We need to bolster Captain so he doesn't lose faith. It's going to be very difficult for him to pull them together. GP is a very convincing liar. In RL she's a web designer and runs a few pr0n websites. I don't like her even if she's a good player.

It's up to management to decide ultimately what to do, but that's my intake from being on both sides of the fence.
Back to top Go down
Joafu

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-05-24

PostSubject: Re: WAR with SHK [BW]   WAR with SHK [BW] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 11:22 pm

I come back after a few months and gypsy princess is still around. Huh. I've hated he/she since this server started.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAR with SHK [BW]   WAR with SHK [BW] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WAR with SHK [BW]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: