Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others

Go down 
+5
Six
aquias
Lord Saxman
tyr
danmac64
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
danmac64

danmac64

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2007 6:17 pm

Thats two successful raids actually, Jecht got one thru as well but apparently its his sitter playing and hes probably too stupid to realize what it means. I can get more troops there that I sent home. If they really want to do round two at my capital then are more then welcome to take a shot. =P

That being said, if you have troops that you can send go ahead and send them to the capital, that frees up my defense to defend the other villages.
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 10:56 am

Attacker teagus from the village UW2

Units 0 0 997 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Casualties 0 0 997 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
Info None of your scouts has returned

Fun!
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 25, 2007 12:10 pm

Subject: 4. Abasolo attacks Strength-n-Honor
Sent: on 10/25/07 at 10:03:10 am

Attacker Munch19 from the village 4. Abasolo

Units 0 0 2613 0 143 48 0 0 0 0
Casualties 0 0 2613 0 143 48 0 0 0 0
Info None of your soldiers has returned
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:38 pm

danmac64 wrote:

That being said, if you have troops that you can send go ahead and send them to the capital, that frees up my defense to defend the other villages.

Consider it a long term loan. Smile Arrival in ..... soon.

GG
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:26 pm

Hehe, thanks GG =)
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:03 am

Attacker Jindogae from the village 01Jindo House

Units 0 0 0 1020 0 0 0 0 0 0
Casualties 0 0 0 1020 0 0 0 0 0 0
Info None of your scouts has returned
Back to top Go down
cLin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-30

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:32 am

How many scouts do you have? Jesus.
Back to top Go down
aquias

Number of posts : 634
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 11:33 am

I have such a man crush on danmac Razz
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:11 pm

Some are reinforcements -- he knew they would continue to scout his villages. TF/OMEN/WE has a hard-on for killing Danmac. That their scouts aren't coming back has to make them nervous.

My rebuilding is going well. About ready for another round.
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 6:52 pm

Haha, nice Aquias.

These people are incredibly predictable. Hotshot will only talk to me when he is gloating or has an attack plan underway. Otherwise he sulks. He was all chatty until he lost both his armies then he wouldn't talk to me for two weeks. He gloated until he realized how much WE lost attacking us and then quit talking to me for a week. He was all chatty this week until his buddy lost 1k scouts and now he doesn't reply.

I guess im their Lord Cathao. Honestly, focusing solely on one player multiple times is a horrible battle strategy. It means one player gets a lot of knowledge about how you attack, when you attack, and how to defend. At the same time typically the one player focused on plays a lot, which is why they are still alive. Why focus on one extremely active player when you could take out 10 less active players for half the cost?

If Tyrs ready, i'm ready, a couple other unnamed friends are ready. We could take a couple hundred thousand more troops on at my capital tomorrow, and Im sure this time Tyr would love to snatch some exp.

Let em come, now everyone knows where to go to kill WE/TF/Omen troops.
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:36 am

The latest most epic attack ever from the king of constant fakes:

Attacker darkhold from the village Alpha02

Units 300 0 0 236 0 0 19 30 0 0
Casualties 300 0 0 236 0 0 19 30 0 0
Info Palisade lowered from level 18 to 18
Info Granary lowered from level 20 to 20
Info Wheat Field lowered from level 10 to 10
Info None of your soldiers has returned

Yes, thats legos, scouts, rams, and catas =P
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Number of posts : 52

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:15 am

scouts.. owwww, thats serious
Back to top Go down
cLin

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:39 am

danmac64 wrote:

If Tyrs ready, i'm ready, a couple other unnamed friends are ready. We could take a couple hundred thousand more troops on at my capital tomorrow, and Im sure this time Tyr would love to snatch some exp.

Let em come, now everyone knows where to go to kill WE/TF/Omen troops.

You make it seem like they are planning another big one? Or are you planning the attack?
Back to top Go down
tyr

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 7:38 am

I think they are planning another big one or they wouldn't be scouting. I think they've made this personal. So I wouldn't be surprised if they decide to come again. They are probably now rebuilding their armies in preparation of throwing them into another glorious death wave.
Back to top Go down
aquias

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:15 am

Well Tyr, I'd take OMEN out of the equation shortly.

CK has begun to attack OMEN...
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 8:56 am

Omen is still part of the planning for the attacks. They dont like me much either, although im not exactly sure why. I even asked them and they ignored me =(
Back to top Go down
cLin

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:08 pm

danmac64 wrote:
Omen is still part of the planning for the attacks. They dont like me much either, although im not exactly sure why. I even asked them and they ignored me =(

They may be part of the planning but won't be involved with what the meta plans on doing to them.
Back to top Go down
tyr

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 pm

Now would be a great time to shift our focus solely onto Omen to try to weaken them as much as possible. I'm looking far to the north to see if I can find a decent target to try to destroy while they are busy. It might also be a good time for other demoralizing tactics.
Back to top Go down
aquias

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 12:36 pm

Tyr, if you need help let me know. I'md oing the same thing Wink My catapults are just forever away so I can do some clearing runs.
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:26 pm

Yo.. find a target? Count me in. Smile Let me know time to land.

GG
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 1:42 pm

Here's some soft OMEN targets:

Yellow - 24h inactive:
Daltons, Squirrel, Gryphoenix555, Time Threat, vrif, Kracka, TidusTheGypsy, Eversor Mundus, Menelaus, Jenna, Question1003,

Red - 3 days inactive:
quanda, Goobernugget
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2007 8:35 pm

Subject: Death Row attacks Merger-n-Acquisition

Attacker Excon from the village Death Row

Units 0 0 0 0 0 6367 0 0 0 0 1
Casualties 0 0 0 0 0 318 0 0 0 0 0
Bounty 28280 38087 28900 17027
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others   Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epic battle, TF/OMEN/WE vs danmac/Tyr/others
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2