Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Second Village - What do you need to know?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

The Second Village - What do you need to know? Empty
PostSubject: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:51 am

Just got my second village this morning and I'm wondering about building it - do I follow the same process used for my first or are there different buildings I'll need or not need? Any adivce, suggestions would be appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Lady Celeste

Lady Celeste

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 8:23 am

You don't need an embassy.
Back to top Go down
Camneely

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:42 am

What i like to do is build my first village geared towards Offensive troops
and my second geared to defensive.

I have level 10 residence now but making settlers is friggin hard

flower
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 10:05 am

So - what's the major difference between offensive and defensive? (If this sounds like a dumb question, sorry.)
Back to top Go down
ticondri

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:37 pm

From what I've seen and read you can do this; but then you'll be putting reinforcements in other villages when you need to defend them with defensive troops; and coordinating attacks if you specialize a troop type in a particular village. Also bear in mind that if that vilage is catapulted; you lose those troop types until you can ramp up another village for them. I would suggest; as I did in another game; supplying the new village with resources from a larger one to get the resource fields up and running so it is self sufficient a lot faster - if you have 10 or better resource fields in your main village you can spare 1K or so to give your new village a jump start on building its resource tiles.
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:05 pm

Even if you don't have lvl 10 fields, I'd suggest pumping resources into the new village. My main village has lvl 7 fields. I dedicated about two days to pumping every resource I produced into the new village. Effectively brought my new village from 0 to 100 population in a few days, and is now producing a significant amount. Its much more efficient than upgrading fields in your main. The resource to production ratio decreases a lot as levels go up Smile

Infact, I'm going to start working on my third soon.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:41 pm

Yeah. Send a LOT of stuff to your second village to get it started.

Though, I like the embassy because of the culture points it provides. (which probably aren't necessary at this point in the game)
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:11 pm

narbsy wrote:
Yeah. Send a LOT of stuff to your second village to get it started.

Though, I like the embassy because of the culture points it provides. (which probably aren't necessary at this point in the game)

Academy is also really good for CP, and if you get to L20 you can research senators/chiefs.
Back to top Go down
greenoak

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:50 pm

Yah I am working on my 3rd villege too now my 2nd is a croper and is not helping in resourses exept crop lol. I may stop and build my heros mansion up too to take over a valley or 2 but they valleys on this server are insane amount of animals in them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Second Village - What do you need to know?   The Second Village - What do you need to know? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Second Village - What do you need to know?
Page 1 of 1