Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rhios and Ironfist

Go down 
+4
Lord Saxman
OmfgU8MyRice
sibo
narbsy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619
Registration date : 2007-02-23

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2007 2:20 am

Rhios has formed his own alliance which he calls Ironfist ... minimum population 300.

Any comments?
Back to top Go down
ticondri

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 12:39 pm

*chortle*
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 2:08 pm

well...i'm his only enemy now; so i don't think other people in the alliance should worry too much about it. if he keeps attacking me, it should keep the rest of the alliance out of trouble. i'm ramping up my workshop for catas now.
Back to top Go down
greenoak

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:42 pm

If he is not catapulting you then dont build them. If he uses cats on you then all mean do the same. But cat's are a act of war and being a ass at the same time.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2007 12:34 am

There arent to many players over 300 population without an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 10:03 am

Anyone have recent intel on Rhios? I'm considering making him my next target...
Back to top Go down
sibo

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:02 am

he used to attack me everyday a few weeks ago; but he hasn't been doing so for a week now. i think he might have attacked Blah a few times. i've seem him attacking with about 200 imperians and 80 EIs at the most. but it looks like his population of 443 hasn't grown for a long time.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 11:18 am

He had mentioned something about helping to attack dash, and he hasn't blipped up on our radar for weeks.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 12:13 pm

sibo wrote:
he used to attack me everyday a few weeks ago; but he hasn't been doing so for a week now. i think he might have attacked Blah a few times. i've seem him attacking with about 200 imperians and 80 EIs at the most. but it looks like his population of 443 hasn't grown for a long time.

Thanks!

Found this looking at Blah's villages:

.100 Ironfist attacks Blah Village
on 03/25/07 at 10:24:26 am
150 imp + hero

.100 Ironfist attacks Blah Village
on 03/24/07 at 06:27:01 pm
200 imp + hero

I'll keep poking around to see if I can find anything more recent. I might just let him keep building up though and capture a village from him later.
Back to top Go down
blah

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:43 pm

He was attacking me almost everyday, but there's been nothing for a week. He wasn't getting anything from me so either he gave up or turned his attention elsewhere. I just don't like him being right next door.
Back to top Go down
Polyfractal

Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 1:51 pm

Understandable. Let us know if he starts attacking again. I think a well planned defense will make him stop attacking.

And I've been in contact with him quite a bit about the whole dash war thing, so we are on pretty friendly terms.
Back to top Go down
Khagopants

Khagopants

Number of posts : 27

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2007 7:43 pm

If you need defense, I'm up and ready. I have 1 phalanx hero and 50 phalanxes who need some exercise.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 5:09 am

It looks like his alliance isnt going to successfully.
Back to top Go down
sibo

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:52 am

interesting...he just started his 3rd village 2 squares away from me Mad.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 10:59 am

That's might be good news... I know my imps can get to his second village faster than prets can get from his main to reinforce. Twisted Evil It's probably the same with your attack force and his third village.

So, when we decide we're ready we should time a simultaneous strike.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 12:35 pm

I'll throw in some imps as well.
Back to top Go down
diamond

Number of posts : 145

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 2:25 pm

Oddly enough today I noticed that over by me (11/19)...and a few others....that Teutonian Umo (former member) has put a new village right in the middle of us...very far from his other 2. He is in Ironfist with Rhios and in the begining he was also known as Rhios "protege"....I think its a multi....but thats just me! Rolling Eyes

**Its just a heads up for those around me over here.....Dont become a new lil farm!
Back to top Go down
sibo

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:51 pm

Rhios has only attacked me and Blah in the alliance (anyone else?). i guess once and if he starts to attack other members in SL/SC, it'll get more people's attention.
Back to top Go down
sibo

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 3:57 pm

diamond wrote:
Oddly enough today I noticed that over by me (11/19)...and a few others....that Teutonian Umo (former member) has put a new village right in the middle of us...very far from his other 2.

is this annoying? that's exactly why they found new villages right next to ours. don't let it disrupt your flow. unless the alliance decides to destroy them, we'll just have to play the game.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:22 pm

Rhios used to attack fishybrainz (back in DE), and swimmingenius.
Back to top Go down
diamond

Number of posts : 145

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2007 4:29 pm

It dont really annoy me.....I have never had trouble from him but I just thought by him coming way over here, he will have to supply it somehow. I find it interesting to see him here in the middle of us.....knowing that he bolted when he was called out in this forum about his persoanl alliance with Rhios in the begining.

**I also think that its his way of just being a prick! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rhios and Ironfist Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rhios and Ironfist   Rhios and Ironfist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhios and Ironfist
Page 1 of 1