Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Serial Killer

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Karayanev

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2007-06-18

Serial Killer Empty
PostSubject: Serial Killer   Serial Killer Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2007 5:19 pm

Well, looks like he moved from ][ to $BT$ which we have a NAP with...

Situation I was organizing an attack on him with a few folks in the area, to take the oasis around us that he holds.

Talking with Random and the other two that were going to jump in to take the oasis and divide them up between us. The issue is we have a that NAP with $BT$. Took us a few days to get organized.

Question for the leadership, I know I ask lots of questions, what if we go ahead with the plans. I really want those oasis back!!
Back to top Go down
bobthefourth

Number of posts : 66
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Serial Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer   Serial Killer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 12:54 am

Personally I'd start by sending famoussnap an IGM with the story. I can talk to him if you like...he's on my buddy list.

Edit:
Found out, he is Famoussnap's nephew. Talk to famoussnap about it.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

Serial Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer   Serial Killer Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2007 10:05 am

Please respect the alliance/NAPs in place right now, and I'll talk with famousnap about this too.

They are indeed family. famousnap and lanman are brothers, and lanman has two kids playing including serial killer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Serial Killer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serial Killer   Serial Killer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serial Killer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: