Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

excon defense update

Go down 
+9
narbsy
zzz_Excon
redstout
OmfgU8MyRice
Frankoman
random
diamond
muri
Lord Saxman
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

excon defense update Empty
PostSubject: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 12:29 pm

We've done some great defense work in excon's villages. Not sure what this will mean for our long term relationship with empire, but we'll post updates as we have them.

Subject: Darujistan attacks Supermax
Sent: on 07/02/07 at 07:06:59 am

Attacker Jragghen from the village Darujistan
[Phalanx] [Swordsman] [Pathfinder] [Theutates Thunder] [Druidrider] [Haeduan] [Battering Ram] [Trebuchet] [Chief] [Settler]
Units 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 20 0 0
Casualties 0 100 0 0 0 0 0 20 0 0

Subject: 1.0 Gen.RobertE.Lee attacks Supermax
Sent: on 07/02/07 at 08:05:08 am

Attacker mallardslayer from the village 1.0 Gen.RobertE.Lee
[Legionnaire] [Praetorian] [Imperian] [Equites Legati] [Equites Imperatoris] [Equites Caesaris] [Ram] [Fire Catapult] [Senator] [Settler]
Units 0 0 1270 0 0 0 0 40 0 0
Casualties 0 0 1270 0 0 0 0 40 0 0

Subject: mimbopolis attacks Supermax
Sent: on 07/02/07 at 12:27:57 pm

Attacker mimbo from the village mimbopolis
[Phalanx] [Swordsman] [Pathfinder] [Theutates Thunder] [Druidrider] [Haeduan] [Battering Ram] [Trebuchet] [Chief] [Settler]
Units 0 148 0 0 0 0 0 146 0 0
Casualties 0 148 0 0 0 0 0 146 0 0
Back to top Go down
muri

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-19

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 1:22 pm

what else happened? because im pretty sure my hero gained 9 levels o_O
but he died in the process Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
diamond

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 4:49 pm

I think that maybe everyone should be aware of what actually happened.....before we run out and reinforce him.

Is anyone even curious as to why we are reinforcing him from EMPIRE? They have been our allies almost from day one.....just seems extremely odd to me.
Back to top Go down
random

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:12 pm

Empire is the biggest bunch of pansies ever... I really wish we would drop them as an alliance.
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:16 pm

:/

Who else do you know of our allies are loosers?

On the side note, -, +, and ^ (the Trinity alliances) are no more. + and ^ (N and S) are now rank 18 and 17 and dropping, and - is TF3. Just so everyone knows. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 5:16 pm

Well random, tell us what you really think. Razz

empire is pretty poorly focused geographically which is clear looking at maps. However, they were a great ally against math, and they also happen to be led by diamond's husband (bigkevlev) which makes for an interesting diplomatic situation.

They certainly aren't our strongest ally, but they are an ally right now. Many of our alliances are under discussion including our alliance with Empire, but we don't have a full plan to share yet.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:07 pm

They havent helped us out that much since we have been allied with them. Now they are attacking us???
Back to top Go down
redstout

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 6:20 pm

lets bring in bigkevlev... and then take them out war of attriton brothers and sisters war of attrition lol on a lighter note every one give it up for SLIND who fianley left the retarded math nerds and joined a real alliance SL/SC!!!!!!!!!!! haller at yer boy right quick and make him feel welcome hes a great guy and I trust him to the max ...

long live Shadow
Back to top Go down
diamond

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 8:26 pm

Lord Saxman wrote:

empire is pretty poorly focused geographically which is clear looking at maps. However, they were a great ally against math, and they also happen to be led by diamond's husband (bigkevlev) which makes for an interesting diplomatic situation.

They certainly aren't our strongest ally, but they are an ally right now. Many of our alliances are under discussion including our alliance with Empire, but we don't have a full plan to share yet.

**FOR THE RECORD, HE IS BABY DADDY!! HAHA.....Ok, for the past 16 yrs! queen
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:04 pm

Congraduations on 16 years together! Now about that picture... I sent you 4 million in the mail...

Don't tell me bigKevlev got the money without you knowing... ... oh well
Back to top Go down
diamond

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeMon Jul 02, 2007 9:32 pm

Oh pumpkin!! Thank ya!!

Now about your pic.....I must have sent another one to poly by mistake! I will get right on that for ya!! haha Bigkev has no idea about the millions, he gives me his paycheck....like a good lil boy!! lol!
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 1:00 pm

Thankyou, you are a really nice person Smile
Back to top Go down
zzz_Excon

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 4:43 pm

Thanks for all the help.....First time I've been in a true alliance since the begining of the server. Very Happy cheers
Back to top Go down
random

Number of posts : 168

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 5:38 pm

Lord Saxman wrote:

I hope empire was helping you guys with defense... Cause they sure as hell weren't hurting the math alliances offensively...
Back to top Go down
diamond

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:52 pm

random wrote:
Empire is the biggest bunch of pansies ever... I really wish we would drop them as an alliance.

i think random needs to shut his mouth!! your the pansies that couldnt even finish what you started without the help of the mighty sc alliance!
Back to top Go down
diamond

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 8:56 pm

the above msg was by bigkevlev, i dont have access yet so i had to use diamonds name.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2007 9:23 pm

Actually, I'm really wondering what Empire did. Talking to other Math members, they made fun of Empire as well...
Back to top Go down
BIGKEVLEV

BIGKEVLEV

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 am

empire lost a village and retaliated.as for those math guys ask them how many of troops died at our gates.
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:40 am

Shoot it is BigKevlev!!!

*edits all posts*
Phew...

Anyways...

I don't object, you did help in some areas against math, I remember chatting while I was leader of SPQR. The Poor alliance was leaderless, it was the players that were massively co-ordinating attacks. SPQR really kicked NERV's ass and right when they started advancing and getting Math, the alliance Disbaded. Sad
Back to top Go down
resol123

resol123

Number of posts : 365

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 8:43 am

o yeah...the good old days. Sad

some of the players came to the SC, Nuke joined WW, and the rest are elsewhere...
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:18 am

Bigkevlev - i meant against Math. Yeah. Asking them, they reply that you never sent any real attacks...

I know what happened this time...

Last edited by on Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2007 9:21 am

Welcome bigKevlev - happy to have you in Shadow!
Back to top Go down
zzz_Excon

Number of posts : 22

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Hey Kev.....Good to have you with us. I would have loved for you to come and visit me personally....One on one lol! Do you know how many times I've lost an army that size. Laughing Now I know why you raided and not attacked. Wink Empire needed to break up just like -.......WHY becuase an alliance must act as ONE...If not you dont win servers no matter what. I(PKs.) won server 4 of the German server(In travian record time).....With a roman I might add. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 8:26 pm

Random is right. I was in Empire. Also, they were deceitful during diplomacy when I was in leadership in Math. I see most of them joined RING. To that end, the former members of Empire leadership will never get my assistance. I don't care if they are our allies. I don't help liars and cowards.
Back to top Go down
BIGKEVLEV

BIGKEVLEV

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-07-04

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2007 8:16 am

thanks ex its good to be here.maby one day if we get bored we can go one on one just for shits and gigles Twisted Evil. but for now maby we can just find someone else we can team up on and destroy. lol! also tyr i think you should specify what leaders of empire you think are cowards because i dont take kindly to being called one. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: excon defense update   excon defense update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

excon defense update
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next