Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Attacking Hidalgo of WW

Go down 
+2
tikibug
Psyblade
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Psyblade

Psyblade

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-30

Attacking Hidalgo of WW Empty
PostSubject: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 2:45 pm

Hidalgo of WW wants me to destroy the 15 cropper at (149, 33) for him, so he can expand elsewhere. I've begun sending cats to level it so I can settle it myself.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 3:16 pm

Yeah, resol told me about this about a week ago, and I put up something for LLJK, seeing as they're right next door. They've been a bit pre-occupied with other going ons though, so I don't really know if they have/are doing anything..
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:56 pm

Anyone vaguely in the area (maybe 12-15 hours away?) with catapults, could you help out some and send at least one cat wave to help dismantle the village?
Back to top Go down
resol123

resol123

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 4:57 pm

tikibug wrote:
Anyone vaguely in the area (maybe 12-15 hours away?) with catapults, could you help out some and send at least one cat wave to help dismantle the village?

i have some, but they take 2 days! ands thats only the time for one way....
Back to top Go down
random

Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:25 pm

Sorry mine are 60 hours away... Shocked
Back to top Go down
Rifter

Rifter

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:35 pm

I can help with the cats
Back to top Go down
Psyblade

Psyblade

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-05-30

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 5:43 pm

Since LLJK took the 15 cropper just south of me, which I was only 1 settler away from taking myself, I'll be taking this one. Thanks for any help with cats.
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2007 6:02 pm

Whoopido! All cats are out except for 3 so I sent that since I'm not too far away. Smile

GG
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attacking Hidalgo of WW   Attacking Hidalgo of WW Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attacking Hidalgo of WW
Page 1 of 1