Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:00 pm

random wrote:
I hate spies, I will never be one. I understand the trust issues. I will not help with the SWORD war, but I will not help them either... Oh and by the way I cancelled the war because I came here and SHIELD and SC haven't been hitting eachother.

I'm sure it'll all smooth over soon. We've removed most of the threats from the NE. Once the rest are gone, I see no reason to continue the war with any of the other wings either.

It seems Sword is starting to fall apart. Given enough time, I think that other alliances in other parts of the map will start to take them down. We set it in motion, now we just need to sit back and let the rest unfold.

Then we can hole up the NE and make cozy for endgame. Smile

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:46 pm

To those interested, I offer my belated view of the events:

I joined Math after the war with SC was well under way -- actually very close to conclusion.

SecretSomeone left SWORD to go do whatever it was he went to do, which ended with his suicide attacks. I started talking to Polyfractal. I harbored no ill will toward SC/SL and actually wanted to make the math symbols wings of SC/SL. It made sense because we now were complementary geographically. I don't know what some of the long-time players would have thought -- like Airhead and Noel.

That was also the reason for the lame TRI names. I wanted to be simply geographically named so if we became wings we could rename.

The MATH symbols really suffered from poor leadership. No one coordinated anything. No one worked together. SHIELD was the best of three alliances. HELM was well run but too small. Airhead is a good leader. But Craigbud left and SHIELD fell apart and so TF is all that's really left.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace Maker

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Wed Jul 11, 2007 9:43 pm

Compared with Math signs, we have the advantage of being together in Northeastern region. For every big target we want to hit in Northeast, such as clint and lunchbox, we can always find several players to coordinate catapult attacks down to seconds. At that stage, number of catapults rules.

The reorganization of math signs was a little surprise. I guess one necessary quality for a good leader is to care each member.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
karamurat

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2007-07-11

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:08 pm

this may be a little off topic but what happened with SecretSomeone and Shadow? Wasn't he in one of the shadow alliances before? I recall he was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:26 pm

SecretSomeone (SS) was a leader in the sword "-" alliance which Shadow was in a multi-month war with. SS left that alliance after a while... and while he asked to be admitted into Shadow, we politely declined. He got emotional and attacked us which we dodged... and then a little later he went all out on Poly and we wiped out his army with the help of many friends and allies.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:19 pm

I didn't know he sought to join the Shadow. I would bet that was a ruse though. I wonder what his true intentions were. Ultimately, I'm just glad he's gone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zzz_Excon

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Fri Jul 13, 2007 3:36 pm

As for SS...He was all about himself....I must admit he lived about 5 miles from my house and I ALMOST went to have a beer with him. Razz As one of swords OLD top players there was one HUGE problem......You cant win servers the way they played.....Teamwork is key. And as I've said in many posts....Our alliance has what it takes to win this server. I'll also tell you the leadership is doing a great job...Keep up the good work. cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Peace Maker

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Fri Jul 13, 2007 4:20 pm

It's early to say who will win the server, but you are right, we will work toward it instead of saying it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
resol123

Number of posts : 365
Registration date : 2007-05-29

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:20 pm

amen to that, and we're doing a good job about it. - is dead/dying, the NE is ours, and ...hell, we're one great alliance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SHIELD makes me laugh   

Back to top Go down

SHIELD makes me laugh
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2