Share | 

Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelaDeath

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:19 pm

Today a multi allied attack was started on Benny2124 of $$$.
It seems $$$ decided to join in an alliance with ^. With $$$ having villages here in the NE, this just will not do!
SL, RING, AeM, maybe others, have sent multi cata attacks on Benny2124s 2 villages. Almostfamous801 of RING and I took out all troops in his oasis and second village as well as destroyed his warehouse and grainery. We still need reports from those that attacked his main village.
This was a, somewhat, minor deal and there is still a large $$$ 4 or 5 village settlement belonging to Altair up there. This was an attempt to show that ^ WILL NOT re-establish a force in the NE. There was supposed to be someone on a diplomatic mission to try to turn Altair to our side, but this too I have not heard a report on.

Please post any reports you have of the attacks on bennys main village and any diplomatic reports on Altair. I hope he will join us, but if not, it will take an organized assault to put him down.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikibug
Admin

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:11 pm

Yeah, er, you might want to contact us about your plans in the future angela Razz as I heard that someone said I was doing such (bringing altair), and I hadn't been asked about it at all. Communication guys!

Okemo (3|23)
Whiteface (4|24)
Waterville (2|34)
Windham (94|97)
Killington (5|35)
Bellayre (3|35)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelaDeath

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:19 pm

I have been in contact with Elchingon and Narbsicles, as well as RING on this and they were the ones that told me about you. Dont think I just took it upon myself to start this action. I suggested it and it actually started without me. I agree, we need better communication. The reason I didnt say you were the one talking to Altair is because it was never confirmed to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikibug
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:00 pm

Yeah, I know you talked with narbs and el, I just wanted to point out that in conversation about this yesterday, people kept saying "oh, so you're recruiting altair?" and all I could respond is "hunh?". I have no problem with getting stuff done, just someone's gotta ask me to do it first Razz

Okemo (3|23)
Whiteface (4|24)
Waterville (2|34)
Windham (94|97)
Killington (5|35)
Bellayre (3|35)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:08 pm

i thought i heard narbs was to tell you to speak to him. i then spoke to poly last night when he was on and he said he'd send a message to him. might have been communication breakdown, it was on my end not angela's.

as far as hitting $$$, that was my call too. they signed an alliance with math and when i mentioned a hit on them to all the leaders no one said don't do it. when ring, aem, and -ring- were poised to strike i made the call to stand with them. they are quite isolated in the region and don't share any friends of ours.

besides, nailzz and angela are anxious to get involved. and seeing they are so far from any math, hitting friends of math is the next best thing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelaDeath

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:11 pm

I have an idea!

Hey Tikibug, You think you can convince Altair to leave $$$ and join SL? It would be a lot less messy that trying to drive him out and he would be a great asset to our people in the NE.

What ya think? lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 9:18 pm

i second that, a simple courteous explanation of the facts; he is in the middle of no where with sharks about him that can easily become warm cuddly animals at the click of a button..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:08 pm

elchingon wrote:
i second that, a simple courteous explanation of the facts; he is in the middle of no where with sharks about him that can easily become warm cuddly animals at the click of a button..

Lol. Laughing

Number of posts : 276
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:41 pm

So you guys are warming up while seeing caesar's end in this area?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
tikibug
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:58 pm

Gotta respect a worthy opponent, they've been rare so far

Okemo (3|23)
Whiteface (4|24)
Waterville (2|34)
Windham (94|97)
Killington (5|35)
Bellayre (3|35)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelaDeath

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:43 pm

No activity in Bennys villages today at all. Fake attacks didn't prompt any reinforcements, no troops built and the population stayed steady. I raided both villages with no resistance and his main village is not producing any wheat that I could see.

It may be a bit early to call, Ill watch tonight and tomorrow, but I think he may have abandoned them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE   

Back to top Go down

Multi alliance attacks on $$$ in the NE
Page 1 of 1