HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

- leaders disappearing and the rank drops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: - leaders disappearing and the rank drops   Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:20 pm

so i just checked the sword page and two of their leaders were dropped and to boot, they are ranked number 2 now. it's not too much to cheer about as + just stepped in their place but it does show some progress..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Plunder You

Number of posts : 196
Registration date : 2007-04-12

PostSubject: Re: - leaders disappearing and the rank drops   Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:12 pm

It shows that we are kicking ass in the North!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.indulgeband.com/
tikibug
Admin

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: - leaders disappearing and the rank drops   Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:33 pm

Well, the leaders aren't gone, they're just not listed as "leaders". I wouldn't give that much thought, as they've always been kinda unconventional, and their leader titles have often meant little within the group. The fact that they're 2nd though, that's fairly significant Smile

Okemo (3|23)
Whiteface (4|24)
Waterville (2|34)
Windham (94|97)
Killington (5|35)
Bellayre (3|35)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AngelaDeath

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: - leaders disappearing and the rank drops   Sat Jun 09, 2007 7:54 pm

I was the founder of ^ and what I saw as their biggest weakness was communication. Wars were declared and ended with little or no information passing between the wings other than requests for troops or resources. Rarely were we told to stop or recall our troops. Id have troops reinforcing someone and see no activity for days, pull them back home and never hear of an end to the conflict.

They seem to have solid communication within a small fraction of the allies but treat most as fodder for their conquests. If we can find a way to exploit this lack of communication it could be of great benefit to SL. I would assume that taking them out from the bottom up, smallest villages first, I doubt they would expend a great effort to protect the little guys.

Just something to think about.

AngelaDeath
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Polyfractal

Number of posts : 366
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: - leaders disappearing and the rank drops   Sat Jun 09, 2007 8:24 pm

AngelaDeath wrote:
I was the founder of ^ and what I saw as their biggest weakness was communication. Wars were declared and ended with little or no information passing between the wings other than requests for troops or resources. Rarely were we told to stop or recall our troops. Id have troops reinforcing someone and see no activity for days, pull them back home and never hear of an end to the conflict.

They seem to have solid communication within a small fraction of the allies but treat most as fodder for their conquests. If we can find a way to exploit this lack of communication it could be of great benefit to SL. I would assume that taking them out from the bottom up, smallest villages first, I doubt they would expend a great effort to protect the little guys.

Just something to think about.

AngelaDeath

You hit it pretty much on the head. We've been working to eliminate Sword threats in the NE. With the exception of the larger players (Piddle, Caesar, Fortitudine a bit), none of their players have received reinforcements. It seems the upper players of the alliance really don't care about their lower members at all, hence our success so far. And even when they do send reinforcements, the alliance is so offensively minded they have very few defensive troops to send

Plus, geography helps us a bunch Smile

PostSubject: Re: - leaders disappearing and the rank drops   

Back to top Go down

- leaders disappearing and the rank drops
Page 1 of 1