Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spearfighters Commision

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Spearfighters Commision Empty
PostSubject: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 8:59 am

Hello,

I am looking to obtain 50 spearfighters from someone over the course of a week or so. I will send 1 hours production and that should give me 7 per day.

Any takers? Send IGM.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoriginalgamer.com
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 9:03 am

I have a similar arrangement with elchingon and Lord Melkor so one of them might be able to help...
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 5:10 pm

Ill do it for you. im not currently contributing to the alliance so much so heres a role i can take up. IGM me.
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2007 6:30 pm

OmfgU8MyRice wrote:
Ill do it for you. im not currently contributing to the alliance so much so heres a role i can take up. IGM me.

Message sent my friend.
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

PostSubject: Update   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 8:58 am

I have reason to believe that "-" will be targetting me soon. As such I am ready to defend my village, but I need some anti-cav units.

I only have a handful of spearfighters at the moment. I have room for 40 more.

Would anyone be willing to allow me to purchase them from you on credit so that I can have them today? I will pay you one hours worth of resource production each day until they are paid off.

SecretSomeone, CamNeely, and Lordy are all eyeballing my village so time is a major factor.

Signed,
Sir Mustard
Back to top Go down
Khagopants

Khagopants

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 5:11 pm

25 phalanxes heading to your place, unfortunately the rest of my troops are elsewhere. I also have druidriders if you want them. Send the resources whenever, i'm glad to help anyway. Oh, by the way, which village do you need me to reinforce? tell me quick.
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2007 7:19 pm

Sorry GM I entirely forgot. 10 more are coming right now.
Back to top Go down
zzz_elchingon

Number of posts : 475
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2007 8:45 am

If anyone is short on spears let me know and I'll send them off. If you want to keep them just let me know and send me the resources over time if need be. Always happy to help!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spearfighters Commision   Spearfighters Commision Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Spearfighters Commision
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: