Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Road_eo - Information Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

Number of posts : 170
Registration date : 2007-03-01

Road_eo - Information Request Empty
PostSubject: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 1:38 pm

Does anyone know anything about Road_eo? He settled a 9 cropper next to me, one that I claimed in my profile. That was weeks ago when we were still in the old alliance. Now he is at 403 pop, and still listed as in De~P.

I want my village back if he isnt active anymore, does anyone have any information?

Drooling over a 9 cropper right next to me.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theoriginalgamer.com
Timmah

Timmah

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:51 pm

i'm pretty sure he stopped playing...i was his sitter and i checked his village to see what was up and it appeared that nothing had been done in a while
Back to top Go down
Six

Six

Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2007-02-25

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:54 pm

I can send 30 scouts at him....
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 2:57 pm

Only thing, you're still gonna have to bomb him to get the spot back, or wait till the sever cleans him out, both will take a pretty long time
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:24 pm

tikibug wrote:
Only thing, you're still gonna have to bomb him to get the spot back, or wait till the sever cleans him out, both will take a pretty long time

I can farm him until that time comes, I dont have the CP for a 3rd village yet anyhow.

Can someone scout him? That would really help out.

If time gets too short, I can call a friend up to nuke his village.

8)
Back to top Go down
Gnomish Mustard

Gnomish Mustard

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 3:25 pm

Timmah wrote:
i'm pretty sure he stopped playing...i was his sitter and i checked his village to see what was up and it appeared that nothing had been done in a while

Are you still his sitter? If so, we can avoid scouting him to find out what he has. :-)
Back to top Go down
Timmah

Timmah

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2007-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2007 5:17 pm

he has no troops, but you might not get much cause he's getting attacked a lot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Road_eo - Information Request   Road_eo - Information Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Road_eo - Information Request
Page 1 of 1