Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*-_-* Alliance

Go down 
+3
Haawk
OmfgU8MyRice
Gajah Gila
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

Number of posts : 294
Registration date : 2007-05-31

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 1:15 am

Does anyone know what's going on with them? Any intel on what their plans are?

GG
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 3:43 am

they have one decent player.
they arent a threat.
Back to top Go down
Haawk

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-05-20

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 8:25 am

pandaface worked with Berserk helping to eliminate ORDER in the northeast, and as such they've gotten an unofficial NAP status from us (we didn't want to expose them to harm like TF did with it's little allies by making it official)
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:00 am

Hmmm... unofficial NAP? This is new to me. I'm sure I have attacked one or two of their players before a long while back. Yesterday, one of them attacked one of my 15 croppers.

GG
Back to top Go down
Haawk

Number of posts : 345
Registration date : 2007-05-20

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:28 am

Which one?

(That was a foolish move indeed...)
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 10:52 am

Midnight Throw. Well if we are to leave them alone, I'll do so. If not, I'm going to remove them around my 15 croppers. I have left them alone until now. Smile

GG
Back to top Go down
Wabbit

Number of posts : 52

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2007 11:08 pm

I have been raiding scooby19784 and was contacted by RebelTyc of Berserk, explaining
what Haawk said in here. Ive stopped when asked
Back to top Go down
Gajah Gila

Gajah Gila

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2007 12:46 am

Ok... problem resolved. Thanks all for input. Smile

GG
Back to top Go down
Frankoman

Frankoman

Number of posts : 683
Registration date : 2007-05-29

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:18 pm

Agh, we have an unoffical NAP with them? One of there members is near me, and looks ripe for the picking...
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 3:31 pm

They are supposedly gearing up to take that wonder village to the extreme east in the hands of RED now.
Back to top Go down
briarblade

Number of posts : 171
Registration date : 2007-07-11

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2007 4:52 pm

i was thinking about taking that one myself for shits and giggles.... but if those guys want it, i just scouted it today, and there's no troops there. just a level 1 residence. pass that along to whoever is planning the attack.
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333
Registration date : 2007-07-08

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2007 1:29 am

Yeah. I don't know what's keeping them. <shrug> The leader talks a good game. But he bragged a lot about himself. I always find that a little of a turn off, especially when it's so overt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*-_-* Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: *-_-* Alliance   *-_-* Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

*-_-* Alliance
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: