Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[CK] Alliances

Go down 
+3
tyr
danmac64
sudo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
sudo

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2007-07-08

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 5:33 pm

I noticed that we're allied to all of the [CK] alliances, but that they all have NAPs with most of OMEN. What's up with that? I know that [CK] has a lot of villages near OMEN villages, but that could definitely work to our advantage. It seems to me that OMEN has its hands full fighting just Shadow, and we're at least partially distracted by TF. If we can get the 5 or so [CK] alliances to go to war with OMEN (which they should since they're allied with us) I think that the war with OMEN will be over rather quickly and we can move on to dealing with only TF. If we can knock OMEN out of the war, then that would go a long way towards having this server locked up for us. During the endgame we're going to need the help of the entire META.

Anyone have any info on why [CK] isn't already in the war and if there's a chance that we can get them into it?
Back to top Go down
danmac64

danmac64

Number of posts : 329
Registration date : 2007-09-03

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 6:25 pm

You should take a closer look at all of our allies. They are all NAP'd or allied with everyone. Everyone that is willing to take a public stand against our enemies already have, the rest just help quietly or don't at all.
Back to top Go down
sudo

Number of posts : 81

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2007 11:03 pm

I realize that. I'm saying that something should be done about it. If we could manage to get all of our allies involved, we should be able to take out OMEN and TF pretty easily. Are they just going to sit there until the server ends? Or, more likely, until they get hit by surprise? Shadow seems to be holding its own right now, but we've had several people leave the alliance or quit travian altogether recently. We won't last forever by ourselves against two big alliances. And the long distance between our alliances helps them since there's more of them.

Props to those who helped with the strike on LC earlier, but his capital is almost rebuilt already, and while it will take him longer to get his troops back, he's going to get them back because we're too far away to hit him constantly until he's dead or deletes. How do we convince our allies that this is a war game and they can't just sim city until the server is over? We want to win this thing after all...
Back to top Go down
tyr

Number of posts : 333

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 6:39 pm

This will end with a race of our meta against TF to see who can build the wonder the fastest. TF will rape all the help they can from Omen, but ultimately won't help them. TF is the real power. TF is the one we really can't hurt. Omen doesn't have the troops to conquer and hold a nater village. W.E. is all a bunch of sim city players.

VN might have a shot at something, but I think they will have to ally with someone and help them with the wonder rather than doing it themselves. SHK is in the same situation as VN, though they do have a lot of simcity wings. I think [CK] started as an SHK wing. Maybe still?

Lord Cathao is ultimately meaningless I think, unless he personally has enough troops to take a nater village and hold it. His alliance won't be much help. They've proven ineffective, unless they are holding back which I highly doubt. That's why they are allied with TF.

Every player with about 4-5 villages will be a factor in the end game. They can all contribute to the wonder. They can all build defense troops 24/7. Four or five villages is perfect to keep a level 20 barracks and stable running 24/7.

My advice -- build your chiefs, build your culture points, build several defensive troop producing hubs, and keep taking out the little players in the other alliances that can assist in the end game. This war will last until the end of the server.
Back to top Go down
cLin

Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2007-07-30

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeThu Oct 18, 2007 8:53 pm

Well said tyr.
Back to top Go down
muri

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-19

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 5:39 am

im really pissed right now...pulczar attacked me, and his profile says hes with SHK...

Subject: Ravien II attacks muri
Sent: on 10/27/07 at 02:19:20 am

Attacker Pulczar from the village Ravien II

Units 188 203 171 45 52 0 0 0 0 0
Casualties 158 171 144 38 44 0 0 0 0 0
Bounty 1596 1596 1596 522

Defender muri from the village muri

Units 0 100 100 0 0 0 0 100 0 0
Casualties 0 100 100 0 0 0 0 100 0 0

Subject: Ravien attacks muri
Sent: on 10/27/07 at 02:50:26 am

Attacker Pulczar from the village Ravien

Units 349 417 407 10 0 55 0 24 0 0 1
Casualties 116 139 136 3 0 18 0 8 0 0 0
Info Wheat Field destroys
Bounty 14052 13209 11660 2689

Defender muri from the village muri

Units 0 200 100 0 0 0 0 100 0 0
Casualties 0 200 100 0 0 0 0 100 0 0

there goes 200 of my fucking catas.
Back to top Go down
Rocksteady

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2007-06-22

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:51 am

Yeh I saw that in the attack list and wondered what the fuck was going on there. Dunno if he left CK for some reason though. I thought SHK had just had a minor scrap with TF and were most likely to join with us after that.
Back to top Go down
Lord Saxman

Lord Saxman

Number of posts : 1847
Registration date : 2007-02-25

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 11:28 am

muri - I'll send a note to CK about that and ask them to repay you.
Back to top Go down
muri

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2007-03-19

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 1:57 pm

apparently, this guy deleted, and it seems like he just wanted to suicide his troops for the hell of it. guess i cant even get revenge. Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

[CK] Alliances Empty
PostSubject: Re: [CK] Alliances   [CK] Alliances Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[CK] Alliances
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shadow Center :: Headquarters :: War Room-
Jump to: