Shadow Center
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A "Nasty" Problem

Go down 
+2
tikibug
Kadie Prince
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

Number of posts : 108
Registration date : 2007-03-04

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:09 pm

Seems Nasty from the - alliance has been targeting DE~J. He's not a big player and thanks to scouting Six, it appears all his scouts are now dead. Is there anything we can do? Maybe support mp25bs who seems to be Nasty's favorite target? This - alliance is really ticking me off.

I don't have much in the way of troops right now due to yesterday's big attack, but once I do, I will gladly send support wherever needed.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

Number of posts : 780
Registration date : 2007-02-22

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:18 pm

Heh, beat ya to it, I'm already working stuff out with mp25bs Razz
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:19 pm

You are? Cool. You're the best. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:19 pm

awww shucks..

8)
Back to top Go down
mp25bs

mp25bs

Number of posts : 76

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:29 pm

lol, thanks for keeping eye out on things. past few attacks he has gotten nothing from me.... yet he attacks me every 40 or so minutes. I used to be in an alliance with him back in the times of brewmaster... but things didn't go as well as planned.

Anyways, thanks for the support guys... so far so good.
If anyone wants to be a sitter for my account.. let me know.
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:31 pm

When do you need the sitter? What hours?
Back to top Go down
mp25bs

mp25bs

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:42 pm

mostly when i sleep Razz
im blessed with work that gives me constant access to the internet... so im good for most of the day, but if youd like to check up on my account just in case im busy with something u are more than welcome to
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2007 10:45 pm

Ah. I'm around all day too. But at night...I am definitely a sleeper. lol
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

Number of posts : 528
Registration date : 2007-02-23

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:39 am

im not so lucky. I have school 5 days a week and an often out on the weekend.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 2:52 am

lol, out on the weekends, I think you might wanna rethink your unlucky status rice Wink
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 4:04 am

hahaha you are right. I was talking about the school part though.
Back to top Go down
greenoak

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:01 am

Well looks like are ali is changing I think I am going to change to AGE they are more around me well good luck ladys and gents dont worrie unlike other I dont attack x ali's I only attack dead accounts.
Back to top Go down
narbsy

narbsy

Number of posts : 619

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 11:09 am

It'll be sad to lose you greenoak!
Back to top Go down
OmfgU8MyRice

OmfgU8MyRice

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2007 9:22 pm

I like green eggs and ham.

-EDITED by Polyfractal. Don't be a dick. Wink
Back to top Go down
shadowsi

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 4:31 am

OmfgU8MyRice wrote:
im not so lucky. I have school 5 days a week and an often out on the weekend.

If you think your unlucky, Im also unlucky... I still have practices for graduation and its summer I should be resting or something...... jocolor
Back to top Go down
mp25bs

mp25bs

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2007 11:59 pm

Hey guys
I was wondering if there would be someone who would want to sell some praetorians to me. I got a guy with invading with about a 100 total infantry units, but i can only make good cheap cavalry defenders.
Let me know if anyone is interested.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:05 am

I said I would do it Razz
Back to top Go down
mp25bs

mp25bs

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:18 am

right on, i didnt want to bug you since you already have your crop production lowered down by my army being there.... but ill send you some resources in the morning to get some preats going.
Back to top Go down
tikibug
Admin
tikibug

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:19 am

Got about 15 in the works as of now 8)
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 7:49 am

Hey man, you know I'm there for you! I've got about 15 praets, but I've got about 75 other troops I could send in addition.

Just say the word.
Back to top Go down
mp25bs

mp25bs

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 11:23 am

alrighty. I got one set of reinforcments, and my troops in my city. Assuming nasty keeps up with his schedule, he will probably attack me again during the evening/night time hours. If anyone watns to send some defensive troops into my city to surprise nasty you are more than welcome to.
Thanks for the support i already received and to all who will help out
Back to top Go down
Kadie Prince

Kadie Prince

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 12:51 pm

I'll send them when I get back from running errands. Are you going to need wheat to feed them? That's one thing I'm low on at the moment. Maybe someone else (who can't send troops) could send you some wheat to help out.
Back to top Go down
mp25bs

mp25bs

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:00 pm

i can handle about 200 more troops so i think im ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sibo

Number of posts : 144
Registration date : 2007-03-03

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2007 1:28 pm

mp25bs wrote:
alrighty. I got one set of reinforcments, and my troops in my city. Assuming nasty keeps up with his schedule, he will probably attack me again during the evening/night time hours. If anyone watns to send some defensive troops into my city to surprise nasty you are more than welcome to.
Thanks for the support i already received and to all who will help out

hey - is it east coast evening time? some of my def troops will be back at around 3pm PDT; and it'll be another 3 hours to get to your village. let me know if you need it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A "Nasty" Problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: A "Nasty" Problem   A "Nasty" Problem Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A "Nasty" Problem
Page 1 of 1